Patterson Park: Linwood Avenue Property
Patterson Park is a historic Baltimore neighborhood nestled between Canton, Butchers Hill, Highlandtown and McElderry Park. The Patterson Park Linwood house is just minutes from Johns Hopkins Hospital and Graduate Schools and just a few minutes more from the Hopkins Bayview Campus.
You will love living just a few blocks from this 155-acre green space with tennis courts, softball and football fields, walking paths, garden clubs, an ice rink and swimming pool. Known affectionately as “The Best Backyard in Baltimore,” Patterson Park is bustling with activities, such as sports and social clubs, outdoor theatre and music, festivals and more! The neighborhood itself is an eclectic mix of people of all ages and backgrounds who love this thriving community.
The Patterson Park Neighborhood is a great mostly residential neighborhood with the Park as its centerpiece! The best restaurants and shops are right next door in Canton, Brewer's Hill, Highlandtown, Fells Point and Butcher's Hill. There are a few restaurants and grocery stores that are "walk-able" from the house.
- BistroRx, 2901 E Baltimore St. (New American fare & bar) Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Butcher's Hill Society, 32 N Chester St (Seasonal New American fare + bar)
- Roman's Place, 2 S Decker Ave (quick bite) Lunch & Dinner
- Life Of Reily, 2031 E Fairmount Ave (Irish-American food + sports bar) Lunch & Dinner
- Pizza Boli's Patterson, 243 N Patterson Park Ave, (Local Pizza Chain) Lunch and Dinner
- Salt, 2127 E Pratt Street (upscale new american, reservations needed) Dinner
- Patterson Perk, 2501 Eastern Ave (coffee shop) Open all day
- Tijuana Tacos & Deli, 3001 E Baltimore St (Tacos, Mexican, casual eatery) Lunch & Dinner
- Taqueria El Sabor del Parque, 2901 Eastern Ave (South American Cuisine, Quick bite) Lunch & Dinner